The ICGICCS’20 is a premium forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the field of Green and Intelligent Computing. The motive of the series of the conference is to bring researchers, scientists, engineers, academicians and post graduates together to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences, innovations, inventions and research outcomes of all possible aspects. The conference greatly encourages new ideas and aspects that researchers will bring new prospect for collaboration across disciplines and gain idea facilitating novel break through. The theme of this conference is to innovate and inspire the researchers to adopt the outcome for implementation.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CONFERENCE
- To bring together professionals, academicians, researchers and industrialists to exchange and share their experiences and research results about various aspects of Intelligent Computing and Communication systems.
- To provide a premier interdisciplinary forum to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Intelligent Computing and Communication systems.
- To evaluate and review progress on the submitted work to appraise current and develop Intelligent Computing and Communication systems.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
- Information Technology & Master of Computer Applications