All papers submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org will be peer reviewed and valuated for its originality, technical content and innovation in ideas and implementation. The accepted papers will be published in conference proceeding and all extended papers can be considered for the publication in Anna University Annexure and SCOPUS Indexed Journals based on the authors consent with additional charge.
- Springer - Lecture notes on data Engineering and Communications Technologies(Scopus)
- International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research (Scopus)
- International Journal of Intelligence Networks (Free Journal)
- Inderscience – International Journal of Intelligence and Sustainable Computing (Free Journal)
- International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (Scopus)
- International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (Scopus)
- International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (Scopus)